1.8
Turnaround Time

I purchased a large bag of Pennington Perennial ryegrass seed from Costco last falI..planted seed late September...I prepped my lawn using Scott’s topsoil after digging up old lawn.... I know this to be very important because I’ve done this many many times for friends and family using Scott’s exclusively but I thought I’d take a chance on some new seed (huge mistake) The grass did not come up in all areas ...there were missing patches of grass as seed did not take to the NEW soil layed down in preparation for project.

I called these clowns and let them know of my situation back in early May...

it took over three weeks for them to get back to me, only to say - I should have soil test done... their conclusion from there seed lab manager “ I believe a lot of the country experience a cold April, and then an extreme warm up and May this along with humidity have the grass develop and grow fast, and be conductive for this brown patch disease “! What a joke!!!

All neighbors Lawn’s look fantastic, not my newly seeded Pennington lawn - STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHITTY SEED!!! It will have to reseed my lawn!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Follow up and diagnostic conclusion.

Comments