1.8

Bought two bags of Pennington grass seed (about $60) from a Home Depot last season - what 'grew' (?) is HORRIBLE (looks like a bald guy who got ripped off trying to get new hair - occasional patches of grass, lots of weeds, and mostly bare dirt.) I watered the lawn area DAILY for weeks. I called Pennington about their 'guarantee' (?), and was told my representatives with bad attitudes 'TOO BAD' because I couldn't locate the sales receipt (I have the bags the seed came in - means that I HAVE to have BOUGHT their product somewhere...offered to send them pictures...and told them to forget a refund, I'd be happy with them just sending me some seed for me to try again...but their reply remained, '***'.) BUYER BEWARE!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I was an employee in the actual seed plant. Never EVER buy Pennington seed.

We were forced to coat dead seed and mix coated dead seed with coated good seed. The ratio of the mix is something close to half of the dead seed mixed with good seed. The falsify the seed test (I know because I was trained to falsify the documents too) They fire any employees that ask questions and 80% of employees are kept temp so they don't have to pay them. This is a rancid company.

Myself and several previous employess of Pennington have been trying to find a law firm to bring all this to light but cannot find anny. Again, do not burly from them.

Sparta, Wisconsin, United States #1004607

Bought some of their *** and feed. I guess it meant feed the weeds.

Grass didn't green up. weeds are doing fine. They've more than quadrupled since applying penningtons *** and feed. Back to scotts brand of products.

tried to save a penny and lost dollars. what a rip off....